BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I'm Gonna Call You... Blog Number One! Original Or What?!

As you may have noticed, this is my first blog post, but hopefully it'll be the first of many.  To start with, here's a little about me:
  • I'm a student
  • I'm from Ireland
    I love:
  • Art
  • Music
  • Sport
  • Comedy
  • Reading
  • Writing

I want to use this blog to write about whatever’s on my mind, and hopefully to give some advice on whatever I think I can help with.  Maybe I’ll add some drawings or some of my favourite videos too.  Perhaps...  I’d love to hear from you, and if anyone wants to write a guest blog for Smaointe Sarah, give me a shout.  For now, I better get writing.
By the way, "Smaointe (pronounced smween-cha) Sarah" means "Sarah's Thoughts"
If you like, you check out my Twitter here:
I'll be giving you updates on blog posts, what I'm up to and whatever else pops into my head.
Later.

0 comments: